From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- If Protect the fireworks launchers from Separatists is occurring
- My boss was planning a special light show for Meatoberfest, but I haven't seen any big explosions yet. Mind checking on him? I don't wanna miss anything.
Not a problem. Where did he go?
- He went to the east, just outside of town. Boss really knows how to make good explosions. I bet you could learn a thing or two from him.
- Sorry, I've got to get going.
- If Protect the fireworks launchers from Separatists was successful
- That light show is still bouncing around behind my eyes! Did you see it? My boss is an expert at creating explosions. I hope to be as good as him some day. You should talk to him about it!
- Thanks for the tip.
- If Protect the fireworks launchers from Separatists failed
- I'm disappointed my bosses light show got delayed. (sigh) Meatoberfest just won't be the same.
- Separatists spoiled everything. They destroyed his special mortars. It would've been quite the show if those humans hadn't interfered.
Where's your boss now?
- Inside. He's modifying new mortars, of course! Lousy Separatists may slow us down, but they won't stop us. Oh, no, no!
- That's the spirit.
- That's too bad.
- Cheer up! It's meatoberfest!