Legendary Ley-Line Anomaly
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Ley-Line Anomaly
- Gendarran Fields
Path in Iron Marches.
Path in Timberline Falls.
Path in Gendarran Fields.
The Legendary Ley-Line Anomalies are coalesced ley line energy which have taken humanoid shapes. Though they are not naturally hostile, their presence causes heavy magical disruptions around themselves.
- Iron Marches (During related events only)
- Gendarran Fields (During related events only)
- Timberline Falls (During related events only)
- Defeat the Ley-Line Anomaly to disperse its destructive energy before it overloads (26, 54, 56) [Group Event]
- Disperse the coalescences before the Ley-Line Anomaly absorbs them (26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 58, 59, 60) [Group Event]
Previous 2 hoursNext 2 hours
- Primary article: Defeat the Ley-Line Anomaly to disperse its destructive energy before it overloads#Walkthrough
- Only Vulnerable While Attacking
- Will begin running across the map upon spawning and when hitting 75%, 50%, and 25% health.
- Level of Anomaly changes based on area. When the level changes, it will disappear for a second and show a spawning animation before continuing on the run.
- Will become untargetable, /cower, and spawn several Anomaly Fragments for a minute when defiance bar is broken; during this time, its defiance bar is "locked" from regenerating.
- The defiance bar will be "locked" while it is vulnerable to attacks.
- Ley-Line Accumulation
- Enraged (while vulnerable to attacks)
- Annihilation Smash - After gathering energy for a second, indicated by a surging ley energy aura, the anomaly jumps up and slams into the ground, dealing extremely high damage. Used only when health is below 50%.
- Ley-energy Overload - After absorbing too many coalescences, the anomaly begins glowing and explodes in a massive burst of magical energy. Applies stacks of Electrolyze.
- Ley-Line Burst - The anomaly charges energy before blasting players back with both hands dealing moderate damage and causing Knockback.
- Ley-Line Kick - Does light damage and causes Knockback
- Ley-Line Punch - Does light damage
- World-Line Pull - Does light damage and Launches players high into the air
- Stolen skills
- Anomalous Occurrences: Anomalies of the World — Disperse Ley-Line Anomalies in all of the areas they appear. (5)
- Anomalous Occurrences: Anomalous Results — Successfully disperse 10 Ley-Line Anomalies before they overload. (10)
- Anomalous Occurrences: Dispersed Anomaly — Disperse a Ley-Line Anomaly before it can absorb any coalescences. (25 )
- Anomalous Occurrences: Fragmented Anomaly — Disperse a Ley-Line Anomaly without it reabsorbing any fragments. (5)
- Long Live the Lich: Beetle Saddle — Collect saddle parts and bring them to Blish for assembly. (3 )
- Drops the elemental variant of the Gilded Strongbox.
- Before the August 8th, 2017 update, it dropped a Utility Backpack instead.
- It spawns in one of the locations above every 2 hours and spawns in the same map every 6 hours. A Ley-Infused Lodestone will indicate which map it is in or just spawned in.
- It spawns in Timberline Falls at 00:20, 06:20, 12:20 and 18:20
- It spawns in Iron Marches at 02:20, 08:20, 14:20 and 20:20
- It spawns in Gendarran Fields at 04:20, 10:20, 16:20 and 22:20
- While the defiance bar is recovering or vulnerable to crowd control, only a negligible fraction of condition damage will damage it.
- Due to high number of players, the anomaly's model may be behind its actual placement in the world, making it hard to target. The model and placement realign when it "respawns" for level adjustment.
- The event will fail after 20 minutes if the anomaly is not defeated.
- You may acquire more than one mystic coin per day by repeating this event if you get a "wood" reward chest for event participation. To ensure a wood chest, only hit the Anomaly once with a ranged weapon (turn off autoattack and set pets to passive). As your presence scales the event for all participants, there is a natural cap to how many people the anomaly may give wood.
- Endless Ley-Line Anomaly Tonic is a novelty that gives its appearance when used.