Passive: Generates life force while in combat.
Active: Revive up to three downed allies in a target area.
- Damage: 133 (0.5)?
Life Force per 3 Seconds: 2%
Number of Targets: 3
- Radius: 180
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Signets of Suffering — Signets have improved passive effects. Gain the benefits of your equipped signet passives while in shroud. Signets recharge every second that you are in shroud.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- Reduced the cooldown of this skill from 180 seconds to 150 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This skill now has a small strike of damage to foes within its area of effect.
| January 27, 2015
- The passive life-force gain of this skill has been increased from 1% to 2%.
| July 01, 2014
- Added a skill fact for number of targets (3).
| May 20, 2014
- Fixed an issue that caused this skill to be ground targeted while under water.
- This skill now revives allies in an area around the player (240 radius) while under water.
| June 25, 2013
- Increased the cast time to 3 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Signet of Undeath has been added to the game.