From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Blinding Outburst — Venomous Outburst deals more damage and applies blindness in addition to its other effects. Unleashed Ambush skills deal more damage.
- Natural Fortitude — Gain vitality. Unleashed Ambush skills siphon health if they hit. Siphon healing is reduced for each target struck beyond the first. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per skill.
- Corrupting Vines — Rending Vines corrupts boons into conditions instead of removing them. Unleashed Ambush skills remove boons from enemies. Cannot affect enemies more than once per skill.
- Let Loose — Unleashed Ambush skills grant boons to nearby allies. Refresh Unleashed Power when you swap weapons.
- Tooltip damage is for all 5 hits rather than per strike.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 22, 2023||Secrets of the Obscure release:
|June 27, 2023||
|November 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|