From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Spiteful Talisman - Deal increased damage to foes with no boons. Focus and Axe skills recharge faster.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
- After each hit, the projectile bounces to the closest available target (hostile or friendly) within 600 range. It is possible to have all the subsequent bounces ricochet between you and/or your allies. If no target is within range, the projectile stops.
- If the projectile hits an invulnerable target, the projectile is destroyed and will not bounce any more.
- If multiple hostile targets are grouped closely together, then it can deal out a total of 20 stacks of vulnerability divided between two to five targets.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: