From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Disgruntled Soldiers are charr stationed at Deathblade's Watch who are critical of the charr-human peace treaty and are occasionally persuaded by Renegades to brawl with their fellow soldiers.
- Cease-fire. (grunt) Might as well call it what it is. Surrender. Surrendering to clawless weaklings.
- Peace and defeat are not the same thing.
- How can I have faith in leaders who bend their necks to weaker races?
- Calm down, and quit causing trouble in the streets.
- Fighting the dragons and peace with the humans are unrelated. Treaty or no treaty, we have to fight the dragons anyway. No reason to back down here!
- Calm down, or we'll give you a reason.
- Maybe this fight was a bad idea, but I still don't agree with the treaty. Why do we have to be the ones to give over our land and our honor for some scalded cease-fire with the humans?
- It's worth it. Get used to it.
- They want us to lay down our swords for humans? To help them? As soon as the delegations disperse, the Ebon Vanguard will be on us like fleas.
- Have a little faith.
- After Break up the fight instigated by the Renegade
- This is killing me. Caught between doing nothing here or being part of that Renegade madness. Maybe a trip to the Black Citadel will clear my head.
- Good luck.
- That Renegade threw me into a rage! But I won't lose control again. Whatever we do, my warband fights as one.
- Be glad you have something meaningful to fight for.
- That fight was less honorable than beating up a fahrar. I don't know what I believe anymore.
- You're thinking instead of punching. Start with that.
- What a waste. Peace with the humans is bad enough, but charr versus charr is worse. I need to think on this.
- You do that.
- I don't know what came over me. I still won't back the treaty, but next time I want to get things done, I'll yell at my Legionnaire instead of brawling.
- You do that.