From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- During the Ascalon Insurrection, this watch was not only the seat of our military, but also a fortified settlement. It was safe to train cubs and engage in trade here.
This doesn't seem like much of a base now.
- Peace will do that to a place. Most of the officials have relocated to Summit Peak for the truce talks. The only influx we've seen lately is from merchants and explorers.
What about you? Are you going to be relocated?
- I won't know until the treaty is signed, but I'm worried that the order is coming any day now. I'll be leaving without a victory or a loss. Peace? That's just a mutual surrender.
Or it's just freeing you up to win on another battlefield.
- That's what I hear from the centurion. Not sure if she even believes it. I'm always going to wonder who won the Insurrection. I think a lot of us will.
- That's the past. You've got a whole future in front of you. Good luck.
- Seems like it's still doing well enough. So long.