From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Assume a mobile, vaporous form, returning to a downed state when the effect ends.
- Duration: 3s
- Prevents Capture-Point Contribution
— In-game description [?]
- The non-downed state counterpart of this skill is Mist Form.
- This skill acts as a transformation.
- As a result of this, you have the ability to move, perform emotes, dodge, pick up loot, interact with objects, and jump. You can no longer be the target of a finisher, allies cannot revive you, and you cannot revive them.
- Despite that, you are not able to talk to NPCs, and you can still rally permanently by killing an enemy.
- When you rally from a kill while in Vapor Form you will assume your normal, upstate form immediately. You will carry over your current health from Vapor Form. The Vapor Form effect will persist and disable you until it expires.
- Vapor Form typically does not prevent damage from environmental sources, such as spike traps in dungeons.
- It is possible to regenerate health in Vapor Form if the elementalist manages to be out of combat mode.
- After Vapor Form ends, the elementalist is considered to be downed again, thus triggering the Lava Font from Persisting Flames if its cooldown is up.
- The skill functions by healing the downed player to full health, thus reviving him. Because of that, if the player has healing-impairing effects like Agony, it is possible that the skill will fail to heal enough to actually revive the player.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 23, 2019||
|September 20, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|January 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: