From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Life Blast (underwater))Jump to navigationJump to search
Blast a foe with a plague that transfers one condition to them.
— In-game description
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Shrouded Removal — Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud. Gain carapace when removing conditions from yourself.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Unyielding Blast — Shroud skill 1 inflicts vulnerability.
- Dhuumfire — Shroud skill 1 inflicts burning on your target.
- When cast, this skill removes one condition from you. When the projectile damages a foe, it copies the removed condition to that foe.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- The trait Dhuumfire replaces this skill with the skill Dhuumfire.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: