Baines' original appearance.
Boom-Boom Baines was one of the most dangerous and driven of humanity's foes. Countess Anise has used mesmer magic to enchant a watchknight to look like her, to fight in Queen Jennah's gladiatorial arena.
Baines was originally from Earthlord's Gap, and was fiery and clever. Her fighting style was explosive.
- Defeat Boom-Boom Baines (80) [Group Event]
- Arsenal of Grenades
- Explosive Powder Kegs
- Deploys Shielding Turrets
- If slain before the bronze tier is reached, her signature ability is transferred to other bosses as Explosive Powder Keg.
- Targets the player doing the most damage to her.
- Roar of Applause — Breaking the enemy's defiance bar stuns it and inspires adventurers fighting the other bosses! Occurs when defiance is broken.
- Bleeding. Cluster Grenade - Throw several grenades at once. Applies
- knocking them back, and spawns a timed charge in the area that explodes after 3 seconds, launching nearby foes. Explosive Powder Keg - Tosses a keg towards an enemy,
- turret that heals Boom-Boom Baines. (Cooldown: 40 seconds) Shielding Turret - Deploys a
- Blinding enemies Smoke Grenade - Throws a grenade that covers an area in smoke
- Crippling enemies within. Sticky Grenade - Throws a grenade that explodes into a large puddle of glue,
- Shadowstep to a target enemy. Shadowstep -
- Stolen skills
Historical combat abilities
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Indomitable - Cannot be blinded, chilled, crippled, immobilized, knocked down, launched, or pushed back. Cannot be removed.
- Downing a foe
- Don't embarass yourself.
- Baines is 6'2" and 180 lbs.