From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Quaggan wants Lashoosh to be forever home, but quaggan is scared that trouble will come. What if there are so many refugees that quaggans can't gather enough food? And, foo, what about the largos?
- Foo. Quaggan's home waters were taken over by dragon ice. It makes quaggan sad, but quaggan's just one of many that had to flee. It's good they have Lashoosh to come to, but quaggan worries.
- Let's hope you have nothing to worry about.
- Oah, yes! Quaggan scented a largos in the currents. Quaggan's never seen one, but quaggan has seen their kills and knows their scent. What scares quaggan most is they don't take the meat for eating.
- If Clear the poisonous urchins from Lashoosh is occurring
- Oah! Quaggan is mad. Urchins appeared right in the middle of Lashloosh and started spitting their sick around. Boo! Disgusting! Quaggan has to keep calm or—no, quaggan can't event think about that.
Where is your home? Maybe I can help.
- Hoo! Thank you! The urchins are in quaggan's home village, Lashoosh. Swim down to the bowl part of the lake. Lashoosh is there.
- Thanks for the directions. I'll take care of those urchins.
Wait, what's so bad about getting mad?
- Quaggan doesn't want to explain, but quaggan will. If quaggan gets too mad, quaggan looses all control. Not just quaggan, any quaggan. Oah, it is shameful! Quaggan hopes it doesn't happen to quaggan.
- Calm down, I'll try to help. Where are the urchins? (same as "Where is your home..." above)
- So you're really dangerous when you're mad? I think I'll just head somewhere else.
- I can't take this negative energy. See ya.