From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Icedevil Hood||Light helm||Fine||28||259|
|Icedevil Mask||Medium helm||Fine||28||259|
|Icedevil Helm||Heavy helm||Fine||28||259|
|Icedevil Hood of Hoelbrak||Light helm||Masterwork||28||511|
|Icedevil Mask of Hoelbrak||Medium helm||Masterwork||28||511|
|Icedevil Helm of Hoelbrak||Heavy helm||Masterwork||28||511|
|Skritt Neutralizer of Force||Mace||Masterwork||28||406|
|Cave Torch of Force||Torch||Masterwork||28||406|
- A new miner, eh? Well, grab a pick and get to work.
I'm not here to mine, but I can help out.
- skritt. Superb! The mine is dangerous, structurally deficient, and full of marauding
What are the skritt doing?
- Getting in our way, that's what! Lusting after our gems. Shoo them off, would you?
- What else can I do?
- Scatter skritt, got it.
Is the mine caving in?
- It will if the random tunneling persists. Skritt are digging unstructured tunnels to steal from us, so collapse any you find.
- You mentioned something else.
- Sure, I'll stop the tunneling.
Exactly how dangerous?
- My miners are getting hurt right and left. It's a precarious job, but the injured need help.
- Anything else?
- I guess I can play doctor.
- On second thought...
- No, thanks.
- I appreciate your help, but can't you see I'm busy?
- Dig up anything I could use?
- I'll come back later.