Miner Irkk can be found in Icedevil's Needle in Lornar's Pass near Icedevil's Waypoint. Before Use boulders to block off the skritt tunnels event starts he walks with other miners to the Skritt Hill, but soon returns back to Icedevil's Waypoint and stays there during the events to ask help from passing players.
- At the start of Use boulders to block off the skritt tunnels event
- This mine is a major ore supplier for Lion's Arch. Of course, if the skritt keeping bothering us, we might lose the city's business.
What are the skritt doing?
- They're snatching up all the good ore and gems! We could have so much more if they weren't digging here.
What are you going to do about it?
- Nothing, yet. No one's worked up the courage to oppose them.
- I can help you with that.
- During Use boulders to block off the skritt tunnels event
- We're trying to clear out the skritt we've encountered, but we need help!
- I can do that.
- You'll figure something out.
- During Kill Korritkir the Chucker event
- A giant skritt is attacking! Get rid of it!
- I'll deal with it.
- Giant skritt? No way.