From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- When you first speak with her
- Dai Windrake: I was there when Bangar's Dominion rolled over the Drizzlewood Coast.
- Dai Windrake: They killed a lot of people I care about. Almost killed me.
- Dai Windrake: Bangar was just an early frost, the first sign of Jormag's winter. We know the true enemy.
- Dai Windrake: I won't rest until the dragon's as dead as my friends.
- Collecting rewards from the bonus event
- Dai Windrake: You can prepare too much, you know. The only way you win is by fighting.
- Dai Windrake: But if we wait a few days before facing a dragon head-on, I won't complain.
- Following visits
- The tengu are ready to join the fight, but we'll need you help preparing for the battles ahead.
- Marshaling the Tengu achievement panel) Show me what I can do to help. (closes dialog and opens
Can we talk about your people?
- Most know us from the Dominion of Winds, but we hail from everywhere. When Ruinbringer brought his forces north, my tribe was overrun. Displaced.
Where are your people living now?
- I am not at liberty to say. Just know that when the threat of the dragons is over, we will return to our lands.
- Thanks for joining the fight despite the risks.
Do you have any contact with the Dominion of Winds?
- We trade and communicate, but choose to live on our own terms elsewhere. One day, I hope they will open their gates. Tyria is a large place with many ideas, and ours deserve to be heard.
- I'll see what I can do.
- After the associated faction mobilization is completed
- The tengu are ready, willing, and able to join the fray.
- I'd like to hear more about the tengu. (same as "Can we talk about your people?")
- Thank you.