Symbol of Blades
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Flashing Blade)Jump to navigationJump to search
Symbol of Blades
- Guardian (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Symbol. Teleport to your target, and blind nearby foes. Create a symbol at your feet that damages nearby enemies and benefits allies.
- Damage: 238 (0.65)?
- Damage: 165 (0.45)?
- Blindness (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Fury (1 ½s): +25% Critical Chance
- Fury (1 ½s): +20% Critical Chance
- Number of Targets: 5
- Symbol Duration: 4 seconds
- Blind Radius: 120
- Symbol Radius: 180
- Combo Field: Light
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Symbolic Exposure — Symbols inflict vulnerability on foes. Deal increased strike damage to vulnerable foes.
- Furious Focus — While you have fury, your attacks inflict vulnerability.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols deal increased strike damage.
- Symbolic Avenger — Your strike damage is increased whenever your Symbols hit a foe.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Writ of Persistence — Symbols are improved and heal allies.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Vanguard Tactics — Activating Courage grants resistance. Shadowstepping grants resolution and protection.
- The total power coefficient of all five hits is 3.25.
- Can be used when out of range, it then acts as just a blink forward.
- Even if the target is out of range, Symbol of Blades deals damage and Blindness around the player after blinking forward.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|March 31, 2015||
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- This skill's functionality was changed with the July 26, 2016 game update. Prior to the update, this skill was called Flashing Blade.