From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage Increase: 30%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Symbol of Faith — Mace
- Symbol of Punishment — Scepter
- Symbol of Blades — Sword
- Symbol of Wrath — Greatsword
- Symbol of Protection — Hammer
- Symbol of Swiftness — Staff
- Symbol of Spears — Spear
- Symbol of Light — Trident
- Symbol of Energy — Longbow
- Symbol of Vengeance — Axe
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- The "Charge Virtue skill 1 twice as fast" portion of this skill works as follows:
- F1 passive burning takes 5 hits to proc by default, 3 with Permeating Wrath.
- With this trait, symbol hits now count as 2 hits towards proccing the F1 passive instead of 1.
- For example, if your symbol ticks and hits 5 enemies with this trait (without Permeating Wrath), it will count as 10 hits and you will proc F1 passive burning 2 times instead of 1.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: