From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Deadly Blooms are a currency earned by completing the Twilight Arbor dungeon in explorable mode. They are stored in the Account Wallet and can be traded with Dungeon Armor and Weapons merchant at Fort Marriner in Lion's Arch.
- 20 Deadly Blooms are given for a completion of each chosen Twilight Arbor explorable path, with a bonus 80 for each path once a day.
- 3 Deadly Blooms are obtained from each Bag of Wondrous Goods dropped by a Twilight Arbor explorable mode boss.
- 60 Deadly Blooms are obtained from each Twilight Arbor Token Loot Box.
- 150 Deadly Blooms can be chosen from Chest of Dungeoneering by choosing the Bag of Deadly Blooms.
- 300 Deadly Blooms can be chosen from Tyrian Exchange Voucher.