From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the weapon. For the skill type, see Rage.
- Harpoon gun
- 905 – 1,000
- Precursor weapons
- Req. level
- Soulbound on Use
- Item link
- Skin link
- Trading post
- External links
Click to enlarge.
This weapon is used to craft the legendary harpoon gun Frenzy
Superior Sigil of Rage
Unused Upgrade Slot
— In-game description
Rage is the precursor weapon of legendary harpoon gun Frenzy.
- Crafted once per account after completing the Frenzy III: Rage collection.
- Box of Recipes: Rage
- Legendary Component
- Output qty.
- Req. rating
- Chat link
- Cold-Forged Exotic Weapon (chance)
- Echo of Forging Steel (chance)
- Echo of Raven Sanctum (chance)
- Echo of Whispers (chance)
- Echo of the Shiverpeaks (chance)
- Faint Echo of Forging Steel (chance)
- Faint Echo of Raven Sanctum (chance)
- Faint Echo of Whispers (chance)
- Faint Echo of the Shiverpeaks (chance)
- Gnashblade's Exotic Weapon Grab Bag (chance)
- Strong Echo of Forging Steel (chance)
- Strong Echo of Raven Sanctum (chance)
- Strong Echo of Whispers (chance)
- Strong Echo of the Shiverpeaks (chance)
- Tournament of Legends: Precursor Choice Box (choice, discontinued)
- Tournament of Legends: Second Place (choice, discontinued)
Rare chance from the following sources:
- Drop from foes throughout the world.
- Drop from any container that can drop random exotic weapons, such as the Chest of Exotic Equipment, or from containers that drop Unidentified gear.
- Mystic Forge: chance when combining four rare or four exotic pieces of equipment with an average level of 75 or higher, e.g. one L60 weapon + three L80 weapons or three L75 pieces of armor and a L75 weapon.
- Found in various chests:
- The event chests after killing an epic boss, such as the Shadow Behemoth or Claw of Jormag.
- Event chests in dungeons.
- Jumping puzzle chests.
- Bonus Chests from world boss events.
- Reward from guild missions.
- Reward from Raids - each major boss is guaranteed to drop one exotic piece of equipment.