From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Purchased from Nuhoch Mastery Vendors:
- A choice of one of two to three weapons (one-handed only) depending on profession for completing the story mission Buried Insight; available choices are listed here. This mission can be repeated on different characters to acquire more weapons.
- A choice of one from the Chak Weapon Crate awarded upon completing the Chak Killer—Master story mission achievement.
- PvP Reward Tracks and WvW Reward Tracks
- All weapons given as a story reward seems to be limited to single-handed weapons.
- This board came from an old reddit link. As such it may content errors or lacking of specifics informations towards class and possible exclusive change and by so not be up to date.
|Chak Short Bow||Short bow|
- All Chak weapons have a default damage type of Choking. This is inherent to the weapon itself, and not its skin.
- An insect chittering noise is heard when drawing a Chak weapon.
- You will need 9,500 and to buy all weapons and finish the Hivemaster collection. However, you will probably have unlocked at least one with your story.