From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Purchased from Nuhoch Mastery Vendors.
- A choice of one of two to three weapons (one-handed only) depending on profession for completing the story mission Buried Insight; available choices are listed here. This mission can be repeated on different characters to acquire more weapons.
- A choice of one from the Chak Weapon Crate awarded upon completing the Chak Killer—Master story mission achievement.
- Structured PvP:
- All Chak weapons have a default damage type of Choking. This is inherent to the weapon itself, and not its skin.
- An insect chittering noise is heard when drawing a Chak weapon.
- You will need 9,500 and to buy all weapons and finish the Hivemaster collection. However, you will probably have unlocked at least one with your story.
|Main hand||Chak Axe||Axe|
|Off hand||Chak Focus||Focus|
|Chak Short Bow||Short bow|