Gort is a peaceful giant who lives in a cave called Gort's Pit in Cereboth Canyon. Gort is afraid of many things, including bunnies, and is occasionally harassed by nearby ettin, who usually stay away because of Gort's size but will attack when they believe he is harmless.
- Stomps and Shouts
- While no event is going on
- Welcomne to my humble home! Make yourself comfortable and awhile.
- During the Clear ettins from Gort's Pit for Gort event
- A gang of ettins took over my cave. Now I have no home.
Anything I can do to help?
- The ettins won't leave unless someone more powerful forces them to.
Can't you do it?
- Usually my size alone scares anything off, which is good, since I fight like a grawl.
Actually, the grawl are pretty fierce—
- Sorry, I meant a dead grawl. And since the ettin leader saw me climbing up a tree to get away from a rabbit—although, in my defense, it was a live rabbit—he knows I'm no threat.
- Is there anything I can do to help? (Same as "Anything I can do to help?")
- You're on your own. Just hope he doesn't come at you with a rabbit.
- That's quite a problem.
- I see.
- Can't you force them out? (loops back to "Usually my size alone...")
- I can't help you cave hunt right now.
- After the Clear ettins from Gort's Pit for Gort event has finished
- Thank you. There's no way I could have fought the ettin and won. Your kindness will not be forgotten.
- You're welcome.
- Kneeling before Gort gives an achievement for the Juggernaut Hammer if the collection is unlocked.
- Laughing at Gort when he leaves his home when the ettins take over gives an achievement if the Quip Pistol collection is unlocked.
- Gort shares his name with characters from the films Hawk the Slayer and The Day the Earth Stood Still.