From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - February 8, 2018
- Fixed a bug with the displayed duration of regeneration.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented boons from being removed.
- Brutality: Added a 1-second internal cooldown per target to this trait.
- Illusionary Ambush: This skill no longer interrupts phantasms.
- Tides of Time: Updated aiming calculations for this skill so that it more accurately reflects the intended firing direction while the caster is moving. The wave will now attempt to fire in the aimed direction relative to the player character's facing.
- Imaginary Axes: Now applies torment instead of confusion. Previous durations unchanged.
- Axes of Symmetry: Now applies torment instead of confusion. Previous durations unchanged.
- Winds of Chaos: Reduced bleeding duration from 7 seconds to 4 seconds. Fixed a bug that caused clones using this skill to inflict vulnerability instead of torment. Reduced torment duration from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Chaos Vortex: Readjusted condition application on this skill to apply 1 stack of bleeding for 8 seconds, 1 stack of burning for 2 seconds, and 1 stack of torment for 8 seconds. Fixed a bug that allowed this attack to hit the same target multiple times.
- Phantasmal Mage: Fixed a bug that caused the daze from this phantasm's attack from benefiting from the Confounding Suggestions trait.
- Bountiful Disillusionment: Reduced might duration from 15 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Duelist's Discipline: Increased bleeding chance to 100%. Decreased bleeding duration from 5 seconds to 3 seconds. (Please note that the previous skill fact for this trait that listed 6 seconds was incorrect, and the trait previously inflicted 5 seconds of bleeding.)
- Imagined Burden: Fixed a bug that caused the 25% damage reduction skill fact to appear on greatsword skills it did not apply to.
- Mantra of Liberation: Fixed a bug that could cause the recharges of this ability to get desynchronized.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 86,307