From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Mount Maelstrom|
- Mount Maelstrom
- Connects to
- Whitland Flats (SW)
Infinite Coil Reactor (W)
Click to enlarge.
Dierdre's Steps is a hidden area in Mount Maelstrom. It serves as the stage for the Hidden Garden jumping puzzle.
This area is accessible through a Mysterious Portal created after defeating one of the elemental Keepers. Each is in a different area and opens a gate to a different start in Dierdre's Steps. Each keeper takes roughly 15 minutes to reappear.
- Defeat the Keepers of Earth: The Sootberme, southeast of the Criterion Waypoint — .
- Defeat the Keeper of Light: The Ashen Waste, north then slightly west of the Avernan Waypoint — south of the Gorlois Spine — near-twin boulders.
- Defeat the Keeper of Waves: The Gauntlet Gulch, north of the Oxbow Isle Waypoint — at the pond Southwest of the Mosstide Walfts — .
- Defeat the Keeper of Winds: The Stychs, southeast of the Irwin Isle Waypoint — east of the Help the 'Order of Whispers sabotage Inquest weapon tests...' heart.
Just copy and paste this text for easier in-game search.
Earth: south east of [&BMkCAAA=] Light: north then slightly west of [&BM8CAAA=] Water: north of [&BNECAAA=] Wind: southeast of [&BNICAAA=]
Locations and objectives
- Jumping Puzzles
- Hidden Garden
- Hidden Garden
- Cluster of Earth
- Cluster of Light
- Cluster of Waves
- Cluster of Winds
- Diving Goggles
- Hidden Garden (object)
- Mysterious Portal
- Resource nodes
- Primordial Orchid (after completing A Henge Away from Home)
- This area is commonly missed when working towards completion of the Maguuma Jungle Explorer Achievement.
- It is possible to discover this area without using the Mysterious Portal by running into the eastern edge of Zone Violet in the Infinite Coil Reactor, next to the large spherical objects.