Heart of the Volcano (object)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the hero point in Mount Maelstrom. For the Living World Season 3 story instance, see Heart of the Volcano (story).
Heart of the Volcano
- Before completion
- Elemental energy surges from the pit of the volcano. Many have attempted to harness its power.
- Commune with this place of power.
- After completion
- You have gained all you can from this place of power.
- If Bolt III: Zap is active, you have a Charged Quartz Crystal in your inventory, and you have not yet received Fiery Overcharged Quartz
- Energy hums around you at this location.
Overcharge a Charged Quartz with this energy.
- The quartz hums with power.
- Bolt III: Zap: Fiery Overcharged Quartz — Use the Heart of the Volcano in Mount Maelstrom to add fire to a piece of charged quartz.
- There are a few Destroyers nearby, so it might be best to clear them out first and then commune with the hero point without being interrupted.