One Wolf Pack
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
One Wolf Pack
- Ranger (skill list)
- Training cost
- 25 Hero points
- Game link
Stance. Your successful attacks will trigger a second strike while in this stance.
This effect can occur once per interval.
- Damage: 253 (0.95)?
- Damage: 168 (0.63)?
- One Wolf Pack (6s): Striking a foe will cause them to be attacked again after a short delay.
- One Wolf Pack (8s): Striking a foe will cause them to be attacked again after a short delay.
- Strike Delay: ¼ seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Interval: ¼ seconds
— In-game description
- Leader of the Pack — Stance skills gain increased duration on you and grant their effects to nearby allies for a reduced duration.
- Only works with strike damage.
- The stance effect can be stacked up to 9 times.
- When shared to allies with Leader of the Pack, this skill uses the soulbeast's power stat to determine the damage, and is credited to them for purposes of damage dealt.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|September 21, 2021||
|August 17, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|July 16, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- The concept of this skill was originally designed for the Spellbreaker but the developers decided to put it on the Soulbeast as it made more sense for Soulbeast to double strike once they merged with their beast.
- The name of this skill references how the merged soulbeast and pet make a pack of one individual.