Tracking the Master of Peace
Tracking the Master of Peace
- Search for clues as to the whereabouts of the Master of Peace.
- Search the nearby town for clues as to the location of the Master of Peace.
- Search the mine to try to find the Master of Peace before his saboteur pursuer does.
- Look for clues near Spurbend Canyon to try to find the Master of Peace.
- Search near the wall for clues to help you find the Master of Peace before his saboteur pursuer does.
- Search near the top of the wall for clues to help find the Master of Peace before his saboteur pursuer does.
Head to the town and find the dead merchant, signalized by the story pointer. To enter the mine, follow the railroad that begins east and slightly south of the repairs vendor. Talk to Alana in the mine to find out more about where the Master of Peace headed. Follow the story pointers to the three Paper Scraps and read them to complete the story.
- Dead Merchant in the town
- This merchant has a single stab wound in his chest that looks just like the one on the Zephyrite found at the crash site.
- Talking to Alana in the mine
- Listen. I don't want any trouble. I saw what happened to that merchant.
You're talking about the dead merchant we found in town, aren't you?
- Yes. I was there when he sold supplies to one of those Zephyrites, and not an hour later, he turns up dead. Killed just for crossing paths with that man.
Please, we're trying to find that Zephyrite before the merchant's killer can catch up with him.
- Yeah, he sure was in a hurry to get himself out of town. It looked like the Zephyrite was heading west, out toward Spurbend Canyon.
- It sounds like he was fleeing into that canyon. Thank you.
- Reading the first Paper Scrap
- (09 Season of Scion 1320) ...as we approach the battlegrounds, we've stopped conversing about anything nonessential to our survival. We're too exhausted to do anything but plod onward. It's as if the wind, sun, and weather were conspiring to slow our progress...
- The words have mostly faded from exposure, but angrily scrawled in the margin in a unique handwriting is the single word "HIM."
- This newer handwriting matches the saboteur's.
- Reading the second Paper Scrap
- (Scrap of 10 Season of Scion 1320) An air of solemnity rises from the sand in waves like the shimmer of heat, making it difficult to breathe.
- Continue reading.
- Reading the third Paper Scrap
- (11 Season of Scion 1320) They forged an alliance with her and let her into their minds. They guarded her legacy for as long as they could, but sadly, their race was not to live forever.
- Destiny decided otherwise, and thus the torch was passed to my ancestors. We hid ourselves away for hundreds of years, helping her as we could and keeping her secrets.
The ink is faded on the rest of the page. Continue to the next legible segment.
- Dragons consume magic, but they do not destroy it. They hold it within themselves like a sponge holds water. I only hope we're faster than the scavengers and powermongers who would use her body to advance...
- The Master of Peace may have unwittingly left a trail.
- The manuscript entries are taken from Short Story: The Trek of the Zephyrites.