From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Build a stationary mortar that you or your allies can fire.
— In-game description [?]
- Manning the mortar replaces your weapon skills with the following weapons skills.
|1||Launch Mortar Shot||2||Launch an explosive round from your mortar, damaging foes in the target area.|
|2||Launch Caltrops Mortar||12||Launch a mortar round that spreads caltrops in the target area, bleeding and crippling foes who walk through.|
|3||Launch Elixir||15||Launch a mortar round that heals allies in the target area.|
|4||Launch Ice Mortar||20||Launch a mortar round that chills foes in the target area.|
|5||Launch Concussion Barrage||30||Launch a barrage of rounds that pushes back foes where they land.|
- Elite Supplies - Supply Crate has extra supplies; Elixir X gives increased movement speed; and Mortar skills have increased range, reduced recharge, and bonus damage.
- Prior to this skill's replacement, the following anomalies existed:
- The range tooltips of the individual mortar skills were increased by the trait Elite Supplies, but the range of the tooltips for this parent skill were not updated.
- Traits which affect turrets do not affect Mortar, but Tool Kit skills can be used to repair it.
- Mortar skills cannot glance.
- A Mortar skill still in midair when the Mortar expires will also disappear.
- Like turrets, mortar skills cannot critically hit.
- A player could use the mortar in between stability-granting intervals to gain 3 stacks on use and another 3 stacks under three seconds.
- All stability is lost when the player stops using the mortar.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:|
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: