Maul (ranger greatsword skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the ranger greatsword skill. For other skills of the same name, see Maul.
- Ranger (skill list)
- Game link
Attack your foe with the force of a bear. Your pet gains an attack of opportunity.
- Damage: 706 (1.75)?
- Damage: 549 (1.36)?
- Vulnerability (8s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- Vulnerability (6s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
- Attack of Opportunity (10s): +50% damage on next attack.
- Attack of Opportunity (10s): +25% damage on next attack.
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 220
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- While in Beastmode, this skill is replaced by Maul (beastmode greatsword skill), which grants Attack of Opportunity (soulbeast effect) to the player at the end of the cast with a reduced damage bonus of 25% instead of 50%.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 28, 2020||
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 12, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: