From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dual Attack. Create a thermal vent around your target.
— In-game description
- Burning Precision — Burning you inflict has increased duration and your critical hits gain a chance to inflict burning.
- Pyromancer's Training — Your fire-weapon skills gain reduced recharge. Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Blinding Ashes — Inflict blindness on foes you burn. This trait can only affect the same enemy once per interval.
- Superior Elements — Dual Attack skills weaken enemies. Attacks against weakened foes have increased critical chance.
- Elemental Refreshment — Grant barrier to yourself and nearby allies when using Dual Attack skills.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Invigorating Strikes — Gain vigor when using a Dual Attack. Dodge rolling grants a barrier.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: