From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
|Gem Store (unavailable)||–||500|
- This is the only proper course.
- We have completed the task at hand.
- Threshold achieved.
- Now I shall break you.
- Power flow at 30%. Rerouting.
- This is most remarkable.
- Target destroyed.
- Begin destruction protocol.
- I was manufactured to the highest standards.
- Given the gold-gem exchange rate and saving 1.44 on each salvage, you would have to salvage approximately 653,000 items before it becomes cheaper than using Master's Salvage Kits (it never becomes cheaper than Mystic Salvage Kits ignoring the effort in acquiring Mystic Forge Stones or the price for buying them).
- As the name suggests, the cost per use was originally 1 . The update on November 4, 2014 lowered the cost to bring it closer to that of a Master's Salvage Kit.
- Dates available in the Gem Store: