Fractal Vindicators are special NPCs that only appear in Fractals of the Mists while under the effect of the Fractal Vindicators mistlock instability. Whenever a player gets downed during the fractal, a vindicator will spawn on top of their body and attempt to finish them off.
They are much stronger than Fractal Avengers that appear under similar circumstances. Like the warriors found in the Urban Battleground Fractal, they use a greatsword and will stick around until slain, dealing massive damage to those they target.
- Immune to Life Stealing
- After spawning on a downed player, immediately begins using Hundred Blades on the downed.
- If interrupted, or if the downed player is revived, he will generally seek a new target, dashing towards them.
- Hundred Blades - Repeatedly strike multiple foes. The last strike does extra damage.
- Rush - Charge and strike your foe.
- Primal Burst. Spin to create shock waves that grow in size to damage nearby foes. Arc Divider -
- Added with the November 28th, 2017 update.
- As of the March 6th, 2018 update, killing a Vindicator allows player rallying.