From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - June 27, 2013
- Fixed a bug in how Investigator Kiel operates as she ascends the tunnel to Rogue's Landing which was preventing players to progress to the final boss fight with Mai and Horrik.
- Corrected a safeguard in the final boss fight that erroneously revived players inside Rogue's Landing instead of at the chosen waypoint.
Bug-fixing, Balance, World Polish
- Jump Shot: Fixed a bug with the animation when the Rifled Barrels trait is equipped.
- Smoke Screen: Fixed a bug causing an infinite smoke combo field when it does not hit an enemy.
- Ether Clone: Fixed a bug causing this ability to generate two clones in a WvW or PvP map.
- Removed erroneous message about removed content that would appear when you level up.
- WvW traps have been re-enabled.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Instruments now work in WvW.
- Build: 20,218