From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- For previous dialogue: Jinx Lockwood/dialogue
- Please, I have enough to deal with without someone new nagging me.
Can I just ask you something?
- Why does everyone think I'm the local expert? Well, go on, let's hear it.
What can you tell me about your leader?
- Maakel? If you believe the stories, he's almost invincible. All I know is that he's kept us alive here so far.
- I'd like to know about something else.
- Thanks for the information.
Tell me about this camp of yours.
- Welcome to Meddler's Summit. We invaded Orr ahead of the Pact, seeking thrills and plunder on these shores.
What about you? What's your story?
- I tired of my boss getting fat off my deals, and so I *borrowed* some of his holdings to start my own venture, as far away from him as possible.
- Interesting. Can I ask you something else?
I've got another question for you.
- You do like to live dangerously.
- I see. Good luck.
What is this place that you've set up camp in?
- This was Arah, capital city of Orr. One-time home of the gods, now lair of the dragon. Stay on this side of those walls.
- One more thing?
What's the Pact doing here?
- They made a deal recently to use our camp for a share of their supplies, as they get ready to take on Zhaitan himself.
- Can I ask about something else?
- Interesting. Thanks for the information.
- Never mind. It's not important.
- During Aid the Pact soldiers around the airship wreck
- That chopper sure made a mess when it wrecked. Any bets on how long it'll take the Risen to reach any survivors?
That's terrible. You should be ashamed of yourself.
- Know what's really terrible? The idea of their supplies going to waste. I'm not about to risk my neck for those, either.
- Well, someone should! Help the survivors, that is, not the supplies... (Same as "I'm going to go help them, even..." below)
- You're a piece of work.
I'm going to go help them, even if you won't.
- No one's stopping you. In fact, I'll point the way. Good luck to you.
- Thanks for that, at least.
- Stay away from me.
- Both a human and asura NPC named Jinx Lockwood appear in the same encampment south of Craven Blight in the story mission A Light in the Darkness. It is unknown why she would be there, as later she isn't seen helping the Pact, and appears to think fighting Zhaitan is a bad idea.