From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Get Warmaster Chan to Shank Anchorage before the troops' morale breaks (80)
- Hold the Pact position at Shank Anchorage against Risen attack (80) [Group Event]
|Pact Shell Casing||Accessory||Masterwork||80||1,155|
|Pact Shell Casing||Accessory||Fine||80||581|
|Shank Breastplate||Heavy coat||Fine||80||693|
|Shank Garb||Light coat||Fine||80||693|
|Shank Coat||Medium coat||Fine||80||693|
|Shank Breastplate of the Afflicted||Heavy coat||Masterwork||80||1,386|
|Shank Garb of the Afflicted||Light coat||Masterwork||80||1,386|
|Shank Coat of the Afflicted||Medium coat||Masterwork||80||1,386|
|Shank Greatsword of Force||Greatsword||Masterwork||80||1,386|
|Shank Sword of Force||Sword||Masterwork||80||924|
|Lost Orrian Jewelry Box||Container||Exotic||—||4,550|
|Bottle of Putrid Wine||Alcohol||Basic||—||28|
- Our progress through this godforsaken land has come at a terrible price, but at last, we're in position to advance upon Arah. Welcome to the Pact's camp at Shank Anchorage, such as it is. I won't miss it when I'm gone.
- Have any goods you're willing to part with?
Where are you on to, next?
- Next we assault the Promenade of the Gods, then it's right on through the Gates of Arah itself.
What happens there?
- This is what the Pact was formed to do. We're going to march into Zhaitan's capital and end this horror any way we can.
What can you tell me about Arah?
- Arah was the golden city of the gods before the cataclysm. Now, it's Zhaitan's foul nest of Risen minions.
- You've got a hard fight ahead of you. Best of luck.
- All Tyria's hopes lie with the pact.
- It will all be worth it once Zhaitan is destroyed.