|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
Legendary Demon. Deal damage, apply confusion, and remove boons from your foe.
- Damage: 66 (0.25)?
(6s): 180 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
(2s): 100 Damage, 248 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 478 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
Boons Removed: 3
Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- The skill casts a piercing beam between the caster and the selected target, which affects up to 5 foes that are hit by the beam.
- It can be used beyond the skill range, but will not hit the intended target. The beam still hits targets in-line and within the range threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Increased the range of this skill from 600 to 900. Fixed a bug in which this skill was applying the incorrect amount of confusion in PvE.
| May 08, 2018
- The number of boons that are corrupted is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 3-boon corruption count in all modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased the number of boons removed from 2 to 3 in PvP and WvW.
| February 06, 2018
- This skill has been split between game modes. Confusion remains at 3 stacks for 6 seconds in PvE, but this skill will now inflict 5 stacks for 2 seconds in PvP and WvW.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Banish Enchantment has been added to the game.