From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Demonic Defiance — Gain resistance when you use a Legendary Demon skill.
- Abyssal Chill — When you chill a foe, you also inflict torment on them.
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- The skill casts a piercing beam between the caster and the selected target, which affects up to 5 foes that are hit by the beam.
- It can be used beyond the skill range, but will not hit the intended target. The beam still hits targets in-line and within the range threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 04, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.