From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Apizmic Grounds Waypoint)
Locations and objectives
- Renown Heart
- Apizmic Grounds Waypoint —
- Point of Interest
- Apizmic Grounds —
- Disable the Awakened Inquest cannon before it can fire (80)
- Protect Apizmic Grounds from a choya attack (80)
- Retake Apizmic Grounds from invasive choya (80)
- Secure the northern Awakened Inquest cannon (80)
- At the eastern entrance to Apizmic Grounds
- Heket Villager: Your last hunt went on so long. I worried something bad happened.
- Heket Hunter: We were ambushed by the dead ones. They took Xaca and Ozoma.
- Heket Hunter: I got away, then circled back. But I couldn't find any trace of them.
- Heket Villager: I'm just glad you made it back to us.
- Heket Villager: They're too young to join you on the hunt.
- Heket Hunter: They want to help. There are so few of us with experience left.
- Heket Villager: Protect them. Bring them home again.
- Heket Hunter: You know I will. As long as I can.
- Awakened Inquest Cannon
- Heket Territory Marker
- Kournan Supply Cache
- Sand Pile
- Sand Portal
- Secret Cache
- Trade Cache
- Volatile Magic
- Volatile Crystal
- Resource nodes
- Within the swamp, there are travelling poisonous gas clouds that will damage you and apply Poisoned. The attack appears in the combat log as Swamp hits you for XXX using Swamp Gasses.