From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Activ. type
- Game link
Fire a concentrated beam of light at the target enemy or ally, damaging foes and healing allies struck by the beam.
— In-game description
- Live Vicariously — When you heal an ally, you are also healed.
- Natural Mender — Increase healing to other allies. Gain astral force each interval while not in celestial avatar form.
- The beam also damages enemies it passes through.
- Attack speed is approximately three pulses every 1.35 seconds.
- The heal is equal to
(2 + Level^2 * 0.01 + Healing Power * 0.03)in PvE.
- The target circle beneath the ally briefly fades red when trying to cast this skill on them.
- This skill heals allies through walls.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 18, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 28, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: