Double-click to consume.
Double-click to consume 3 transmutation stones for 1 transmutation charge.
— In-game description
A Transmutation Stone was a consumable item that was used for transmutation. Double-clicking the item allowed the player to merge two pieces of equipment of the same type into a new item; the player would select 3 properties the final item would inherit from either parent:
- upgrades (or slots)
|Gem Store (vendor currently unavailable)||5 for 125|
|Gem Store (vendor currently unavailable)||10 for 225|
|Gem Store (vendor currently unavailable)||25 for 500|
- Transmutation Charge (guaranteed)
- Since the April 15 update, these consumables are converted to Transmutation Charges.
- For level 80 items a Transmutation Crystal had to be used.
- The inventory icon of this item resembles that of the Powerstone of Courage from the original Guild Wars, while the icon used during earlier beta tests is identical to the original Powerstone icon.
- Prior to the 26 March 2013 update, Transmutation Stone was known as "Basic Transmutation Stone".