From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Item type
- Account Bound
- Game link
Double-click to consume.
Double-click to consume 1 transmutation crystal for 1 transmutation charge.
— In-game description
A Transmutation Crystal is a consumable item that was used for transmutation. This crystal was required to transmute level 80 items. For level 1-79 items, the more abundant Transmutation Stone was used. Double-clicking the item allowed the player to merge two pieces of equipment of the same type into a new item; the player would select 3 properties the final item would inherit from either parent:
- upgrades (or slots)
|Gem Store (historical) (vendor currently unavailable)||5 for 200|
|Gem Store (historical) (vendor currently unavailable)||10 for 360|
|Gem Store (historical) (vendor currently unavailable)||25 for 800|
- Black Lion Chest (chance, historical)
- Transmutation Charge (guaranteed)
- Prior to the March 26, 2013 update, this was known as "Fine Transmutation Stone".
- Prior to the April 15, 2014 update, the crystals were used for transmuting equipment.
- The inventory icon of this item resembles that of the Powerstone of Courage from the original Guild Wars, while the icon used during earlier beta tests is identical to the original Powerstone icon.