Spirit of Nature
— In-game description [?]
- The spirit will not heal itself.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019
- Spirits have been reworked as follows:
- When a spirit pulses its passive effect, it loses health equal to a percentage of its maximum health. (7.5% for nonelite spirits, 3% for elite spirits.)
- The effect radius of a spirit's active skill has been reduced from 1,000 to 600 for all spirits.
- Spirits now die automatically if the ranger moves away from the spirit beyond a range of 5,000. Spirits also die automatically if the ranger transitions between water travel and land travel.
- Fixed a bug that caused underwater spirits to use their unique skill when killed.
- This spirit no longer benefits from its own pulsing heal effect. Reduced the healing per second that this spirit grants to 101 at level 80, plus 3.5% of your healing power.
|November 07, 2017
- Increased the number of targets healed each interval from 5 to 10 targets.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- The healing from this minion now scales with 15% of its master's healing power.
- The radius of effect increased from 240 to 1000 in order to match the radius of other spirit skills.
- Decreased the base heal value by about 35%.
|June 23, 2015
- Reduced recharge to 120 seconds.
|May 20, 2014
- Updated the interval skill fact from 3 to 1.
|April 15, 2014
- Reduced the healing per second while summoned from 480 to 320.
|November 26, 2013
- Added radius and time-interval skill facts.
- Decreased the hit-point value of the underwater version of this spirit to be consistent with the land version.
- Summoning the spirit will now put its activated skill on a 1-second cooldown; this will fix an issue that caused the skill to begin recharging without firing when activated immediately.
|September 03, 2013
- Storm Spirit, Frost Spirit, Sun Spirit, Stone Spirit, and Spirit of Nature will now begin their recharge when the spirit dies instead of when the spirit is summoned.
- Recharge has been reduced from 240 seconds to 180 seconds.
|June 25, 2013
- Spirit of Nature has had its underwater aftercast reduced by 1.1 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Spirit of Nature has been added to the game.