Your spirit of nature teleports to your location and then sacrifices its health to revive and cure the conditions of nearby downed allies.
Health is only sacrificed if an ally is revived.
- : 30%
Health Sacrifice per Target
Revive Targets: 5
Conditions Removed: 3
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description [?]
- If timed right (i.e. activated just before you are downed) this skill can be used to revive oneself.
- The delay between activating the skill and it taking effect is approximately 2.8 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Added an additional ring visual effect to indicate the range of the toggle skill.
| March 05, 2019
- Reduced the recharge time of this skill from 120 seconds to 40 seconds. Reduced the radius of the revive pulse and condition-cleansing effect from 600 to 240. Each ally revived by this spirit causes the spirit to lose 30% of its maximum health, but it can still revive up to 5 allies. Reduced the number of conditions that are removed from 5 to 3.
| December 11, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which the stability granted by the spirit of nature hit fewer targets than intended.
| June 24, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly recharging when used.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger spirit's active abilities have had their maximum targets increased to 5.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities are more potent and sacrifice the spirit.
- Increased recharge to 120 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Nature's Renewal has been added to the game.