— In-game description [?]
- If timed right (i.e. activated just before you are downed) this skill can be used to revive oneself.
- The delay between activating the skill and it taking effect is approximately 2.8 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Added an additional ring visual effect to indicate the range of the toggle skill.
| March 05, 2019
- Reduced the recharge time of this skill from 120 seconds to 40 seconds. Reduced the radius of the revive pulse and condition-cleansing effect from 600 to 240. Each ally revived by this spirit causes the spirit to lose 30% of its maximum health, but it can still revive up to 5 allies. Reduced the number of conditions that are removed from 5 to 3.
| December 11, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which the stability granted by the spirit of nature hit fewer targets than intended.
| June 24, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly recharging when used.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger spirit's active abilities have had their maximum targets increased to 5.
- All ranger spirit's active abilities are more potent and sacrifice the spirit.
- Increased recharge to 120 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Nature's Renewal has been added to the game.