From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Game link
Your spirit of nature teleports to your location and then sacrifices its health to revive and cure the conditions of nearby downed allies.
Health is only sacrificed if an ally is revived.
- : 30%Health Sacrifice per Target
- : 5Revive Targets
- Conditions Removed: 3
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Nature's Vengeance — Boons applied by Spirits last longer, and the spirit loses less health per interval. Spirit-activated skills affect a larger area and apply alacrity to allies.
- If timed right (i.e. activated just before you are downed) this skill can be used to revive oneself.
- The delay between activating the skill and it taking effect is approximately 2.8 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 23, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|June 24, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.