Perfected Envoy armor
|Perfected Envoy armor
Perfected Envoy armor is a legendary armor set built from the tier 2 precursor, Refined Envoy armor. Each weight class of Perfected Envoy armor has unique appearance and visual effects and transforms when entering combat.
Acquisition of the Perfected Envoy armor sets is linked to Heart of Thorns raids and involves collecting Legendary Insights weekly from defeated raid bosses and End of Dragons Strike Missions, as well as obtaining various items from raid encounters for the Legendary Armor achievements.
Completing the Legendary Armor achievements rewards a Refined Envoy armor of one selected weight class, which serves as a precursor for the respective legendary set. Additional Refined Envoy precursors for other weight classes are instead crafted using Legendary Insights.
Legendary Insights are awarded from raid encounters, Weekly Cantha Strikes achievement, as well as End of Dragons Strike Missions with the challenge mote active once a week. As there is a limit of 31 Legendary Insights one can obtain per week, it will take the following amount of time to obtain each set:
- 5 weeks minimum for the first set of Legendary Perfected Envoy armor which requires 150 Legendary Insights and Refined Envoy precursor set from the achievements.
- 10 weeks minimum for each of the second and the third set. These additional sets require 300 Legendary Insights each as their Refined Envoy precursors must be crafted using 150 Legendary Insights.
- Without extra Legendary Insights from Strike Missions the first armor set will take minimum 6 weeks and subsequent armor sets minimum 12 weeks each.
Full material list
In the table below are the components required to craft one piece of a Perfected Envoy armor set, while the full set of one weight class consists of six pieces:
|Tertiary components / Cost / Acquisition
|Quaternary components / Cost / Acquisition
|Gift of Prosperity
|Gift of Craftsmanship
|50 Provisioner Tokens (sold by Faction Provisioners or earned weekly from raid challenge modes)
|15 Mystic Clovers
|Gift of Condensed Might
|Gift of Fangs (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Scales (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Claws (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Bones (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Condensed Magic
|Gift of Blood (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Venom (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Totems (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Dust (recipe cost: 10 )
|Gift of Prowess
|25 Legendary Insights
|Weekly raid boss chests or weekly EoD CM Strike Mission chests
|50 Spirit Shards (sold by Miyani)
|50 Obsidian Shards
|Cube of Stabilized Dark Energy
|Gift of Dedication
|5 Auric Ingots
|5 Reclaimed Metal Plates
|5 Chak Eggs
|Gift of the Pact
|Precursor piece (Refined Envoy armor)
|Skin preview codes
|Search YouTube for videos related to Legendary Armor.
- Primary article: Perfected Envoy armor (light)#Gallery
- Primary article: Perfected Envoy armor (medium)#Gallery
- Primary article: Perfected Envoy armor (heavy)#Gallery
- The wings that appear from the chest armor during weapon drawing are unique in appearance for each armor weight.