From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Peeta's Gate holds the asura gate of Hoelbrak that leads to Lion's Arch.
- Peeta's Waypoint —
- Asura Gates
- Lion's Arch
- Kid: Davin Wolftamer went hunting the other night and took down an ice wurm by himself!
- Kid: Wanna wrestle? I'm undefeated.
- Wolfborn: Fair warning: Hoelbrak isn't like other cities.
- Traveler: Thanks, but I've been here before. I can handle it.
- Wolfborn: Okay, but if you need anything, I take bribes.
- Traveler: How convenient! I'll remember that.
- Local (1): Those kids! So arrogant! So loud!
- Local (2): Fills my heart with pride.
- Graff: Personal log: A surprising amount of charr is getting through. I wouldn't mind, but their fur gets into everything.
- Graff: Personal log: These norn call me "squab". I presume they mean it as an insult or taunt.
- Graff: Engineer's log: Elevated readings of sinusoidal depleneration in the trennions. Must replace the retroencabulator.
- Graff comment about the "retroencabulator" is a hat-tip to a well-known gag engineering paper consisting entirely of technobabble.