From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guardian (skill list)
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Meditation. Shadowstep to an ally in the targeted area and heal around them. If no ally is present in the targeted area, this ability will not shadowstep.
— In-game description
- Monk's Focus — Meditation skills heal you, grant fury to nearby allies, and gain reduced recharge.
- Protective Reviver — Cast Lesser Shield of Absorption when you begin reviving an ally. Shield of Absorption revives allies when it detonates.
- Force of Will — Gain increased vitality. Healing others is improved based on a percentage of your vitality.
- Vanguard Tactics — Activating Courage grants resistance. Shadowstepping grants resolution and protection.
- Some friendly NPCs are not considered allies by Merciful Intervention, causing the shadowstep to fail.
- This skill can be used in WvW to shadowstep to Supply Depots.
- You will always end up directly on top of the ally you shadowstep to, regardless of the relative position you chose.
- The heal is equal to
(40 + Level^2 * 0.36 + Healing Power * 1.1).
- Outgoing healing modifiers affect the revive amount.
- The healing effect will always occur around the guardian, regardless of whether the shadowstep component succeeded or failed.
- Spirit Weapons are considered allies, therefore Merciful Intervention can be used to shadowstep to guardian's own spirit weapon, such as Sword of Justice, which can be placed in a desired location.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 15, 2017||
|December 12, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: