Machined weapons are exotic level 80 weapons rewarded for completing an associated collection. These collections are unlocked when the associated Plated weapon is purchased in Dragon's Stand from the Whispers Keeper.
Acquiring these weapons is part of the Machined Weapons collection achievement.
Each collection requires the following:
- Plated weapon
- Airship-Grade <Weapon> Gear - purchased for 250 and 8 from Itzel Mastery Vendors
- Auric <Weapon> Shielding - purchased for 250 and 8 from Exalted Mastery Vendors
- Ley-Line <Weapon> Core - purchased for 250 and 8 from Nuhoch Mastery Vendors
- Charged <Weapon> Component (eg: Blade) - craft or purchase an oiled weapon component (regular variants do not work), and charge it at a place of power within Heart of Maguuma zones
- Machined <Weapon> Component (eg: Hilt) - randomly found in Noxious Pods throughout Dragon's Stand or in Mordremoth's Chest which appears after the completion of the meta-event Dragon's Stand (meta event)
- Acquiring a one-handed weapon costs a total of 350 + 350 + 350 + + 24 (including the plated weapon, excluding the charged and machined parts).
- Acquiring a two-handed weapon costs a total of 400 + 400 + 400 + + 24 (including the plated weapon, excluding the charged and machined parts).
- Acquiring the whole machined weapon collection costs a total of 5,900 + 5,900 + 5,900 + + 3 84 (including the plated weapons, excluding the charged and machined parts).
Machined Axe1,256 × 672
Machined Dagger1,390 × 549
Machined Focus726 × 728
Machined Greatsword650 × 1,077
Machined Hammer979 × 1,078
Machined Longbow734 × 1,080
Machined Mace1,154 × 793
Machined Pistol1,008 × 826
Machined Rifle704 × 1,061
Machined Scepter1,102 × 839
Machined Shield636 × 992
Machined Short Bow750 × 1,042
Machined Staff581 × 1,065
Machined Sword1,727 × 704
Machined Torch1,023 × 714
Machined Warhorn320 × 605
- Machined weapons are a component of many specialization weapon collections.
- All machined weapons have the choking damage type.
- Machined weapons will remain as account bound even after equipping them on a character.