From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Petrified Wood (0-1 in Ember Bay, 1 in home instance)
- Unbound Magic (4-6)
- Empyreal Fragment (1-3)
- Petrified Burl - while Ember Bay Master is active.
- Ruined Ore Chunk - if an Orichalcum Logging Axe is not used
- Infernal Cape
- Smoldering Inlet
- Lava Flats
- Skritt Anchorage
- Basalt Rise
- Fractured Caldera
- Shipwreck Beach
- Osprey Pillars
- Caliph's Steps
- There is a daily harvest limit per account of 16 nodes plus 2 strikes of the 17th node. Under normal circumstances this gives 50 strikes. The number of strikes on the first 16 nodes can be increased by bonuses that give extra strike, including Item Booster and the Glyph of Bounty.
- Petrified Wood Node can be used to unlock a node inside a player's home instance.
- Logging that node with a logging axe of lesser quality will give ruined materials instead of the Empyreal Fragments, but will still yield the Petrified Wood.