Claim Your Guild Hall
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Claim Your Guild Hall
- Click on the crystal to claim the guild hall.
- Kogga: Wow! You did it! I knew you could. I have a great feeling about this partnership.
- Kogga: What is this strange crystal? It's unlike anything I've ever seen, and I'm a certified amateur archaeologist. Certified!
- Kogga: Based on the way those Mordrem protected it, this must have been the reason they were clustered here.
- Kogga: It should be safe to touch the crystal. Maybe it will respond to you?
- Kogga: Touch the crystal and we can begin rebuilding this place. (Repeats until the crystal is interacted with.)
- Sarah McKenzy: I knew it! I knew you could do it. Like I said, you're the best.
- Sarah McKenzy: Look at this crystal! It's incredibly beautiful. I'd love to study it.
- Sarah McKenzy: It was clearly the Mordrem's focus here, but why? What is its significance? What does it do?
- Sarah McKenzy: Something isn't right. Why are the signs of Mordremoth's presence still so pronounced? This is no good.
- Sarah McKenzy: I can do some archaeological research on this crystal, but if it was the focus of those things...
- Sarah McKenzy: I'm glad we've driven off Mordremoth's influence for now, but it's only temporary. Try touching the crystal?
- Sarah McKenzy: Here, try something. Touch the crystal. See if you can utilize its magic to cut off Mordremoth's influence.
- Sarah McKenzy: Touch the crystal and we can begin rebuilding this place. (Repeats until the crystal is interacted with.)
- Hashim: I can't think of anyone I'd rather have here with me, Commander.
- Hashim: This crystal is like nothing I've seen before. It seems to be linked to the ambient magic of the haven.
- Hashim: I hope the Mordant Crescent's magic siphoning hasn't damaged the crystal.
- Hashim: Touch the crystal and see if you can figure out how it works, what it was for...
- Hashim: We did it! If your guild wants to claim this place, you need to touch the crystal. (Repeats until the crystal is interacted with.)
- Players who were not part of, or not representing, the guild which has just claimed their Guild hall will be kicked out of the instance. They are free to re-enter the hall a few moments later as a Guild hall instance.