— In-game description [?]
- The attunement effect is determined at the beginning of the skill's activation.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 22, 2018
- Fixed a bug in which this skill required a full cooldown in situations where it should have required an interrupt cooldown.
| May 08, 2018
- The recharge time of storms will now be based on the player's attunement.
| February 06, 2018
- Reduced the recharge of Firestorm from 60 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Reduced the recharge of Ice Storm from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Reduced the recharge of Sandstorm from 60 seconds to 40 seconds.
- All storm glyph variants go on cooldown whenever one glyph is cast.
| April 19, 2016
- This skill now has new icons for each attunement for better visibility.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Ice Storm: Fixed a bug that caused all impacts to fall within a smaller than intended radius when casting this skill.
- Lightning Storm: Fixed a bug that caused all impacts to fall within a smaller than intended radius when casting this skill.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Firestorm (Glyph of Storms): Increased the burning duration from 1 second to 2 seconds.
| September 09, 2014
- Fire now inflicts 1 second of burning on hit.
- Lightning strike now inflicts 2 stacks of vulnerability for 8 seconds.
| October 15, 2013
- This skill now properly displays the duration of each spell. Added AoE rings to the fire and earth skills.
- Firestorm: Reduced the number of maximum targets per impact from 10 to 5. Added an AoE ring.
- Ice Storm: Added an AoE ring.
- Lightning Storm: Increased the impact radius from 60 to 90.
- Sandstorm: Reduced the number of maximum targets per pulse from 10 to 5. Added an AoE ring.
| April 30, 2013
- Increased duration of Lightning Storm by 50%, Ice Storm by 50%, Firestorm by 25%, and Sandstorm by 11%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Glyph of Storms has been added to the game.