- 1 Update 2 - May 2, 2017
- 2 Update - May 2, 2017
Update 2 - May 2, 2017
- Fixed an issue with Oakheart's Essence effects on the hand.
- Fixed an issue in which scanning one of the boss corpses could sometimes block Taimi from delivering further instructions.
- The Heart of the Volcano instance will no longer stall in the sequence following the boss fight if a warrior uses Vengeance to rally.
- The errant remnant of Taimi's machine at the end of the Heart of the Volcano instance has been cleaned up.
- Fixed a bug in which some video cards had a display issue with lights.
- Fixed a bug that caused the "Clear out the remaining White Mantle forces around Noran's Homestead" event in Lake Doric to occasionally stall.
- Fixed a pathing issue with Glenna in Stronghold of the Faithful.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 76,112
Update - May 2, 2017
Living World – Flashpoint
The White Mantle launched a surprise attack on Divinity's Reach. Betrayed from within and assaulted from without, the city fought a battle on two fronts. Queen Jennah rose to the occasion, revealing just how powerful a mesmer she is, and with a monumental effort on the part of the humans and their allies, the city broke the siege.
Caudecus Beetlestone, once the legate minister, was commanding the White Mantle forces, bringing his plot to take the Krytan throne to its conclusion. He'd been working on it for decades, but his plan was foiled. Loyalists and allies of the queen found him in his mansion. Before he could be taken into custody, however, the snake murdered his own daughter, Demmi, an honorable agent of the Order of Whispers—and a friend to many.
Caudecus's subsequent death was an unsatisfactory revenge for her loss. With their leader dead, the White Mantle forces fell into chaos, and the Seraph and Shining Blade picked off the stragglers with ease. In the wake of the battle, the Divinity's Reach prison bulged with inmates. A search of Caudecus's manor revealed one of Lazarus's aspects—the objects into which he safeguarded portions of his soul.
This discovery brought Lazarus's true identity into question. Who is Lazarus? Marjory continues to shadow him, but does she know what she's getting herself into? That question will have to wait, because Taimi is on the verge of completing her antidragon device. The Elder Dragons grow stronger every day, and thus Tyria becomes ever more chaotic and dangerous. Taimi's device could be the answer that saves the world.
New Legendary Torch: Flames of War
- A new legendary weapon is now available. Speak with Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs in Lion's Arch to learn how to craft the new torch precursor, Liturgy, and forge the new legendary torch, Flames of War.
- Legendary armor is now available in the game. Complete the final step in the collection to receive the Refined Envoy set. Combine that armor with the recipe components in the Mystic Forge to produce the most sought-after armor in the Guild Wars® world.
- Rune Swapping: A key functional attraction of legendary armor is the ability to swap the stats of the item on the fly. Since runes and infusions are as impactful a choice as the stats on the armor, we have altered the behavior of these items to allow players to swap runes and infusions from legendary armor at will. Ascended armor will not be affected by this change.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Added the Draconis Mons Reward Track.
World vs. World
- Added the Draconis Mons Reward Track.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Kasmeer's Regal Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The new Vine-Touched Destroyer Glider Combo is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- Kasmeer's Staff has returned for a limited time, found in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
- The Metallurgic Dye Kit has returned for a limited time, found in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- The Cosmic Harvesting Tool, Cosmic Mining Tool, and the Cosmic Logging Tool have all returned and are available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 1,000 gems each.