From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the warrior skill. For other uses, see Vengeance.
- Percent: 25%
- Vengance Duration: 15 seconds
- Prevents Capture-Point Contribution
— In-game description [?]
- Vengeful Return — Vengeance has an increased chance to rally and gain more health and endurance when you rally.
- There is a 25% chance that your character will rally and lose the effect when killing a foe while in Vengeance.
- Some things you can rally off of in the downed state cannot be rallied off of during Vengeance (ex. weak spawned minions, turrets, target-able environmental objects).[verification requested]
- Cannot contest points in PvP or WvW while under its effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 17, 2021||
|August 10, 2016||
|August 09, 2016||
|October 15, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.