From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the warrior skill. For the sword, see Vengeance. For the Mistlock Instability, see Mistlock Instability: Vengeance.
- Duration: 15s
— In-game description [?]
- Vengeful Return - Vengeance has an increased chance to rally and gain more health and endurance when you rally.
- There is a 25% chance that your character will rally and lose the effect when killing a foe while in Vengeance.
- Some things you can rally off of in the downed state cannot be rallied off of during Vengeance (ex. weak spawned minions, turrets, target-able environmental objects).[verification requested]
- Cannot contest points in PvP or WvW while under its effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 10, 2016||
|August 09, 2016||
|October 15, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.