From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Update 2 - April 18, 2017
- 2 Update - April 18, 2017
Update 2 - April 18, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused the art on the Character Select screen to revert back to the pre-Heart of Thorns view.
- Fixed a client crash occurring when sorting the PvP sigil list by category.
Black Lion Trading Company
- Adjusted the audio on the Beastslayer Rifle.
- Fixed an issue in which the bowstrings on Chaos bows did not appear properly.
- Fixed an issue with weapons in the Black Lion Chest that prevented wielded and weapon-only previews from displaying properly.
- Adjusted the price of the Forgeman Mantle, Forgeman Raiment, and Forgeman Leggings to be consistent with the remainder of the dungeon-armor prices.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 75,528
Update - April 18, 2017
- Fixed an issue with the "Into the Labyrinth" instance that was preventing friendly NPCs from assisting in combat.
The Active Guild Member achievement, which can no longer be earned after the retirement of Influence as a guild currency, has been moved from the General ? Community category into the Historical ? Retired Achievements category.
- Unique text has been created for skill and trait tooltips, specific to their game mode.
- An option called Disable Player Item Chatter has been added to the Sound Options tab. Enabling this option will disable all chatter voice-over from player items such as the Replica Job-o-Tron Backpack, tron-themed salvaging tools, and tron-themed gathering tools.
- Ruins of Orr—Karst Plains: Crusader Feintscar now correctly has a female voice.
Bastion of the Penitent
- Fixed a bug in which players in the Samarog encounter were sometimes impaled when there were no nearby spears.
- Fixed a bug in which Samarog waited too long to recall spears if transitioned at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rigom and Guldhem from spawning if Samarog was transitioned while using Brutalize on a player.
- Demonic Tears will no longer consume Aegis when hit while the challenge mote is active.
- Players can no longer use Continuum Shift to exit Deimos's realm during the final phase.
- In the Deimos encounter, the player targeted by Soul Feast can no longer be selected by the Eye of Janthir to enter the demon realm.
- In the Deimos encounter, jumping will no longer prevent Soul Feast from spawning.
Structured Player vs. Player
- Default builds have been adjusted.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- A new Primordus Dye Kit containing six exclusive colors is now available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- The Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo has returned for a limited time and is located in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- For a limited time, Chaos weapon skins have returned to the Black Lion Weapons Specialist for 5 Black Lion Claim Tickets. Black Lion Chest Keys are available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
- Six new exclusive hair colors and six new exclusive hair-accessory dyes have been added and are available in Total Makeover Kits and Self-Style Hair Kits, found in the Services category of the Gem Store.
- For a limited time, Living World Season 2 miniatures and Forest and Jungle miniatures are available when using Black Lion Miniature Claim Tickets.
- Living World Season 2 miniatures: Mini Rox, Mini Braham Eirsson, Miniature Belinda Delaqua, Mini Marjory Delaqua, Mini Caithe, Mini Faolain, Mini Lord Faren, Mini Kasmeer Meade, Mini Logan Thackeray, and Mini Eir Stegalkin
- Forest and Jungle miniatures: Mini Forest Spider, Mini Jungle Stalker, Mini Wasp, Mini Swamp Spider, Mini Mosquito, Mini Eelob Poisonfang, Mini Lynx, Mini Forest Grub, Mini Sylvan Pup, and Mini Mossheart
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 75,461
- The patch notes originally included moving the Active Guild Member achievement to the Retired Achievement category. This was later changed to state that this did not happen and would occur at a later time.
- The character selection screen background art has been reverted to the version from before Heart of Thorns, and the camera angle has been adjusted.